Monday, February 7, 2011

turning a new leaf~Valentine style...

Hello there...
Hope your weekend was Marvelous! Did you watch the Superbowl?? Our church had a Superbowl party last night, but at the last minute I decided to stay home (I am not really a football fan), which ended up being really nice! I love having the house to myself sometimes (well all the pets were still here, LOL!). I did some laundry and surfed the web for a couple of hours (just wasting time~it was sorta fun!!).

My hubby is going to celebrate his birthday on Friday (2/11) and I am having such a hard time coming up with a theme (birthdays are special in the Clark house!!), he is so hard to buy for/theme a party around!! . I am hoping today I will get some inspiration~since I don't have much time left!! Let me just say when you google "party ideas for guys" the results are not really what I had in mind, LOL!!

I have a growing list of cards to make~so luckily I had a little time to get "inky" on Saturday night while Mike was studying. I whipped up this little number for my hubs for Valentine's Day (hope he doesn't check out my blog!!). I popped the hearts up with some pop dots (which I had to cut very small). I tried not to girl it up too much!!

turning a new leaf valentine_0001

I am thinking of starting my 365 blog again...I have really missed being creative with my camera and decided to jump back on the POTD (photo of the day/week) wagon. I am going to play along here too, which seems like fun!! If you want to play too~join the Flickr Group here.

Ok Friends...make today a GREAT one!!