Friday, February 4, 2011

Project Life...

Hi all,
my Friday post is a little late :)

Have you heard of Project Life??
I have been throwing around the idea of jumping on the PL wagon for a while~but wasn't sure if it was for me; because I love to create paper scrapbook and digi scrap pages~but honestly, I have not really had much or a scrapbooking mojo lately. I decided to give it a try~and of course when I made the decision~the scrapbooks were sold out on Amazon~insert a sad face here!! Luckily the stock was replenished a few weeks ago~so I snagged the turquoise edition~*woot*!! (I have added it to my fav's on the right side of my blog, just click the link to check it out/order), I think this system is going to work really well for me!! Most people use PL as they take their photos~but I decided to scrap all my 2010 photos (which I think will work better for me).

project life_0002

Once I got my box in the mail, I put all the journaling cards inside (this took me about 2 hours~cause I am OCD!!), but now all my book needs are the photos and some journaling. And I like the fact that you can make it your own!! Check out Ali's and Michelle's PL creations.

project life_0004

project life_0005

project life_0010

project life_0012


So last weekend, I uploaded my Jan-March 2010 photos to Costco (they do an awesome job, btw). I will do it in quarters (January photos pictured below), so I don't get overwhelmed...but I am really excited thinking about how fast the pages will come together!!! I may even finish it before next year *smile*, then I can get started on 2011.

project life_0007

I will post my progress on my blog.

Enjoy the weekend friends :)

No comments: