Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2010!!
I am looking forward to a great year!

I want to thank all of my sweet blog readers for visiting my blog every week :) You are the best!!!

I have been on a thank you card marathon...I have so many to make! I was feeling pretty uninspired and while visiting my friend, Jodene's blog...I noticed that she had participated in a sketch challenge~so I clicked on the tab and found lots of great sketches...the creative juices were starting to flow *hooray*
EBB flowers 2


And I almost forgot to post what my cute hubby got me for Christmas~you may remember in my last post, that we were not going to exchange gifts this year...well he surprised me with this:
Christmas present 09

And for the record~I LOVE TO VACUUM!!! (I know I am weird, LOL!). I have been wanting the Dyson for years, and just could not justify paying that much $$ for a vacuum cleaner~well, check out the Shark, it is exactly like the Dyson and half the price~IT IS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT!!! My hubby ROCKS!

Enjoy today!

Supplies used (PTI unless noted): Everyday Button Bits/Signature Greetings stamp sets; White/Hibiscus Burst/Certainly Celery (SU!) cardstock; Certainly Celery (SU!) ink; Berry Sorbet/Aqua Mist Vintage Buttons; other Buttons (unknown); Edge Punch (EK Success); Hibiscus Dotted Satin Ribbon