Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine Week...day 4


Hi all...
Here is card #4 for my Valentine Week...I am a frequent reader of Dawn's blog, she makes some really pretty cards. One thing I love about her cards is her color combos...so bright and cheery. I tried my had one, and was pretty happy with the outcome.
I am hoping to get my Papertrey order today...I ordered some of these, and hope to make something fun for Valentine's Day...my brain has been turning and I have a few ideas for them. (hope they turn out like I have them pictured in my head, LOL!).
Have a great day today!!!!
supplies used (SU! unless noted): Riveted/Itty Bitty Backgrounds/Mixed Messages (PTI)/Wedding Day (PTI) stamp sets; Whisper White/Only Orange/Choc Chip/Raspberry Fizz (PTI) cardstock; Choc Chip/Only Orange/Raspberry Fizz (PTI)/White Craft ink; Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon; Scallop/Circle/Circle Scallop punches