Tuesday, August 5, 2008

birthday week...day 2

I hope your day is off to a great start...so nice to be over the Monday hump!

Last night Ashley and I watched our favorite show...it always makes Monday more fun knowing we have something fun to watch. I also got my Papertrey order yesterday yippee! Now Ashley and I are going to be invitation assembling machines! Hoping to get them mailed by the end of the week or beginning of next week (we will see how we do). It will be nice to get them "outta here"! Then I can concentrate on the favors, ceremony programs, etc.
Today I have 2 things to show you...I don't know if it is because I have OCD, but whenever I make a gift for someone, the card always has to coordinate. This is the set I made for the Doctor in my office. We celebrated his birthday yesterday. I am really loving these box in a bag things! They come together really easily and you can use up your patterned paper (which is a good thing, lol!). You can find the template here.


Have a Terrific Day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card - Supplies used (SU! unless noted): Celebrate Everything stamp set; Kraft/Whisper White/Night of Navy cardstock; Night of Navy/Old Olive ink; Olive grosgrain ribbon.

Box in a Bag - Supplies Used (SU! unless noted): So Many Scallops stamp set; Night of Navy/Old Olive/Whisper White cardstock; Pickles Designer Paper; Circle/Scallop/Tab punches; Olive grosgrain ribbon.