Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tea Tins (Part 2)

Here are the final three tea tin projects...

I used Stampin Up's Wanted Designer Paper. I really like this paper because it has a southwest feel to it*wink*

(being that I live in AZ and all).



*note: right now if you purchase 3 packages of SU designer paper you get a 4th package for free (just thought I would enable you)

The colors used here are Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.




This next set
uses Stampin Up's Dashing designer paper, it matches very well with the Old Olive/Certainly Celery card stock.

colors used: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red.






I also posted this card a while back, and took my inspiration from it. I used up some of my retired SU designer paper (since I hoard my paper, I figured it is time to start using it...what am I saving it for?) because there is always more paper to buy, lol!


Colors used: Night of Navy, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla


Well this is the last of my tin projects.
If you are interested in knowing where to purchase these tins so you can make some for yourself you can find them here or here.

I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!






































No comments: